Categories: Pudology, pudology1. Tags: Caramel Pud, Chocolate Pud, dairy free, gluten free, Kosher, Millionaire's Pud, pudding, wheat free.
Truly decadent layers of biscuit, caramel and smooth, rich chocolate.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Wheat Free
- Made in a nut free kitchen
Buy now from one of our stockists
- Chocolate Topping (52%) – Coconut milk, Dark chocolate (38%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier, Soya Lecithin, Natural vanilla flavouring) Water, Sugar, Madagascan Vanilla Extract.
- Soya Caramel Sauce (24%) – Soya Milk (water, soya beans 8.5%), Sugar, Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier; mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids, natural colourings – annatto, curcumin, natural flavouring)
- Natural Caramel Flavoring Biscuit Base (24%) – Flour Blend (rice, potato, tapioca, maize and buckwheat), Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Emulsifier – Mono- and di-glycerides of Fatty Acids, Natural Colouring- annatto, curcumin, natural flavouring) Sugar.
- May contain Soya
- Made in a nut-free kitchen
Typical Values Per 100g:
- Energy 325 kcal, 1357 kJ;
- Protein 3.3g;
- Carbohydrate 38.7g of which sugars 14.3g;
- Fat 17.7g of which saturates 7.8;
- Fibre 1.3g;
- Salt 0.5g