This is a quick grab and go recipe I came up with, I’m always in a mad rush in the morning and sometimes run out the door without breakfast and end up ravenous by 10am. But from now on I’ve solved that problem by coming up with this quick and easy night before solution.
The different varieties are endless, just substitute the berries for other fruits!
All you need is;
- 1tbsp gluten free oats (I use Glebe Farm)
- 100g pot of Pudology Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or to your taste)
- Some fresh mint chopped finely
- A few blueberries and raspberries
Open up the pot of yoghurt and spoon in the oats and maple syrup and mix in really well with a teaspoon.
alt=”FullSizeRender” width=”1012″ height=”1024″ />
Sprinkle the fresh mint on top and pile on the berries, replace the lid and leave in until the morning, where your fab, nutritious dairy free grab and go brekkie will be ready and waiting for you!